Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

9 hours ago, Headstall said:

Just finished my walk in 30 degree heat. Had to change my shirt because it was wet with sweat. That's enough outside stuff for the day, other than feeding. :) 

You will have Clo all in a fluster :yes:

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Wow Page is trying out to be Drew:pissed:

There is only one @Drew Espinosa, and he could never be replaced by anybody. I was simply releasing some boredom.  :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Poor Traverse City its to quiet!

That's not Traverse City. It looks more like Los Angeles. And you'll notice I only bombed a barren patch of desert, not a city.  -_-

• Haha 4
17 hours ago, Headstall said:

Just finished my walk in 30 degree heat. Had to change my shirt because it was wet with sweat. That's enough outside stuff for the day, other than feeding. :) 

hot alyssa milano GIF

And now you'll do inside stuff? :whistle:

• Haha 4
11 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

It's too quiet in here....

mushroom-cloud-gif.gif&ehk=8WqUCtx%2Bo%2

There, that's better.  :P

Pagey? :unsure2: 

Huh guys? I think Drew took possession of innocent little Page :unsure:

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

There is only one @Drew Espinosa, and he could never be replaced by anybody. I was simply releasing some boredom.  :rolleyes:

That's not Traverse City. It looks more like Los Angeles. And you'll notice I only bombed a barren patch of desert, not a city.  -_-

"Releasing some boredom"?! Huh usually normal people go for a run or hit a sand bag :rolleyes:

• Haha 4

Hey Clo.  Fun fact for my day? You are acknowledged by AC Benus as a contributor to his novel, Carême in Brighton.   You go girl!!! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo!  :hug: It looks like you need something to cool you down between the Hot! and the heat.

Summer Ice GIF by Shay Mitchell

Ahah hey Terry :hug: yeah Gary all sweaty got me all hot but the heat here is just perfect: 28°C with a light breeze. 

How are you doing ?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hey Clo.  Fun fact for my day? You are acknowledged by AC Benus as a contributor to his novel, Carême in Brighton.   You go girl!!! ❤️

Thanks, I help with translation of some parts. It was nice to participate in that project though I haven't had time to read it in full. AC stories are always amazing 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, clochette said:

Ahah hey Terry :hug: yeah Gary all sweaty got me all hot but the heat here is just perfect: 28°C with a light breeze. 

How are you doing ?

I am doing well.  The eye still looks like a demon eye, but the doctor said it would take 2 weeks for the blood to be absorbed and the white to return.  Otherwise, it feels normal, except for amazing eyesight.  The weather go up to 35 C today, but that's normal.  It is now down to 30 C.  Aod and I went out for lunch and then to coffee.  Other than that it has been a slow day.  How are you doing?

BTW, AC has started to add new chapters again.

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, clochette said:

Thanks, I help with translation of some parts. It was nice to participate in that project though I haven't had time to read it in full. AC stories are always amazing 

Like Gary's stories, he does a lot of historical (and culinary) research and interacts with his readers.  I do like Gary's characters, plots and descriptions better.  Albert would like the fact Benus uses a lot of pictures in his comments of architecture, setting and food.  I remember Albert added a lot of pictures that had gone missing over the years from Circumnavigation. Albert's pictures added to that story a great deal for me.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I am doing well.  The eye still looks like a demon eye, but the doctor said it would take 2 weeks for the blood to be absorbed and the white to return.  Otherwise, it feels normal, except for amazing eyesight.  The weather go up to 35 C today, but that's normal.  It is now down to 30 C.  Aod and I went out for lunch and then to coffee.  Other than that it has been a slow day.  How are you doing?

That's great. 

I'm doing good, lazing around but I need to do some tidying and cleaning around the house cause dad is coming back from holiday today. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hi Page!  Glad to hear you're not possessed, though I wouldn't put it past Drew to do so.200.gif

Actually this is a picture of my eyes after surgery. :rofl:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..