Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

What Clo arent you going to jump on Superman:rofl:

That's a fake one -_-

Wanna know a fun fact about why he wears his undies on top of his pants? Well one time we were together and he had to fly to save the world so in the hurry things got mixed up et voila the rest is history :P it was Henry Caville obviously 

• Haha 5
7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Above photo is an extreme close up of the sun... the first photo like this.

I wondered what is was. I thought it might be some furry thing :gikkle:

• Haha 5
10 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug: How's the weather your way?  

Hi Terry, it’s good to hear you got bionic eyes 

We are having severe weather for the next few days. Crossing fingers

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
49 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Terry, it’s good to hear you got bionic eyes 

We are having severe weather for the next few days. Crossing fingers

Bionic eyes?! So now he can see through people's clothes? :lol: that would an interesting medical advancement 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Yayo bathing in the sunlight:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20220722_103243.jpg.986c4e80f61511cb2f3a017e2e2b8d36.jpg

Missy sitting in a basket:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_20220731_094737.jpg.66d68f87c6040f7263732006089103ea.jpg

They're both very cute 

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Yayo looks pretty chill :) 

He's planning his next dip in the toilet bowl to refresh after bathing in the sun :gikkle:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo!  :hug::kiss: How is your garden growing?  The tomatoes looked great!  At Albert's suggestion I am going to find out if I can get seeds for chives to plant in my balcony garden. 

Yes, I know Drew's on spree to increase his herd, but fair is fair.  He did put in a first claim.  I was surprised it took so long for anyone to claim that looker!  He was very hot!

Bonjour Mister T :hug: 

The garden is still doing pretty great. The heatwave last week speed things up for the tomatoes but slowed them for the zucchinis but those are restarting nicely. I've started to pulled up the green beans plants and the new ones are starting to break the soil (I've learned last week you're supposed to change plants about every month cause after that they don't produce much and so are not worth keeping all the season so I'll need to plan better for next month). It seems the cherry tomatoes gave their all and are now done. 

You can do quite a few things on a balcony. My brother only have very long window sills but they have planters with chive, parsley, mint strawberries and a cherry tomato plant. They're very proud they've managed not to kill the poor plants :gikkle:

How are you and Aod doing? It's amazing about your eyes (I have ICL implants last year and had the same sensations as you about having a brand new vision)

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, clochette said:

Bionic eyes?! So now he can see through people's clothes? :lol: that would an interesting medical advancement 

I haven't tried that yet, Clo, but thanks for the idea.  I'll try it out on the next hunk Gary sends our way.

spacer.png

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Steve has 20/20 vision now as well :)

That's great!  I am definitely looking forward to the next surgery myself.  Was Steve as excited when he got his done?  I bet he was.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..