Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Gary! :hug: Hope the weather cooperates and gives you a great day for a walk! season 2 kevin garvey GIF by The Leftovers HBO

It was bluefish hot during my walk... felt like 35 or more. Nice to come back to central air, though. :) 

• Wow 4
8 hours ago, Headstall said:

It was bluefish hot during my walk... felt like 35 or more. Nice to come back to central air, though. :) 

Wow! Walking in that kind of heat is not so fun.  Aircon relief is one of my mainstays here.  How are your animals taking the heat?

• Love 4

Hi Terry :hug:

Cold but no rain or wind today. The wind was quite fierce here but it’s now heading to the east coast. We had some minor flooding on the roads but all good now :2thumbs:

I think I might make a trip to the laundromat as clothes will not dry in this weather. Not exactly a huge treat but I do like putting on warm socks :) 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Terry good luck on the eye!:hug::kiss:

Still waiting for the date to be scheduled, but I am looking forward to the operation next week sometime.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..