Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am making Barbacoa steak tacos with queso fresco and pickled vegetables:yes:

Sounds good. Chicken Marsala with linguine noodles for us.  :D I never really liked chicken (or mushrooms, for that matter) before, but judging from the smell in the kitchen, I might try this recipe again.  :yes:

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator

We didn't have the record warmth of yesterday, but it was still a nice, mild day.  Tomorrow, on the other hand, we're supposed to get an ice storm just in time for the morning commute.  :(  

I have my version of shepherd's pie in the oven.  :D 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well I know a witch Thats looking for a Frog for some potion :yes:

Now that's a little drastic... we want froggie fresh and whole, not chopped up and boiled in a cauldron. :huh:  Hey, Albert! :hug: 

• Haha 5

This afternoon mom got a call about her PET scan appointment next week. The lady asked a lot of questions about her medical record, there were a lot of instuctions on how to prep for the exam and talk about the product they'll inject. When mom heard radioactivity she said it didn't sound reassuring the lady answer her "oh no it's safe, there's just a small dose of radioactivity, just enough to make you glow on the images" :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..