Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

The hibiscus reminded me I need to make some tea for Spring and Summer :yes:

Hibiscus sounds good. I'm currently enjoying some watermelon mint iced tea. Soon enough, it will be time for chai-spice apple cider.  :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Has he tried the stuff in a pump spray? The Cancer Council in Oz sells a spray bottle with sunscreen. It’s very light and can be used by gentleman who may have a few less hairs on their head

Yeah we have a spray bottle but even he finds that not to his liking... :rolleyes: he never put anything on his face and is a pig head

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Spent the day at grandma's and harvest the tomatoes. About a good 10 kg!

The plants have learned to be extremely resistant cause they only have water when it rains or on the weekends when dad does it. We took home a good part of it with 2 pumpkins and 2 zucchinis (for the neighbor) and a cucumber for SIL. I'll see how fast eat them but I'll probably make some tomato sauce. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

They're trying very hard. It must be hard to track down the issue, but have faith, buddy. :hug: 

Still crossing fingers but it must be tough if it is only transient

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

House of Dragon was on last night and it rocks so damn good!

Hi, Albert! :hug:  :kiss: 

I'm watching "The Last Kingdom" on Netflix. Two words... Alexander Drayman... sigh...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Turtle sightings?

Nope, not a one all summer, but I don't walk as far as I used to, and I don't run or bike. My walks are usually three to four kilometers. :( 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Albert! :hug:  :kiss: 

I'm watching "The Last Kingdom" on Netflix. Two words... Alexander Drayman... sigh...

Oh yeah sigh

hot alyssa milano GIF

Why don't we ever see such specimens in the wild? 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Took a long time to get on today. Happy Monday, all! :hug: Heading out for my walk now. :) 

Evening my Sexy Lumberjack :hug:

Ugh site was broken all afternoon in my side. Everything was on top of each other, couldn't do anything 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..