Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Yes, I'm aware that Olive Garden is not "traditional" Italian food, but they at least keep their quality consistent.  <_<

Pagey, sweetheart, I’m by no means besmirching Olive Garden’s reputation.  I like Olive Garden.  I just don’t want anyone pounding on me by not calling it “Americanized” or something.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Pagey, sweetheart, I’m by no means besmirching Olive Garden’s reputation.  I like Olive Garden.  I just don’t want anyone pounding on me by not calling it “Americanized” or something.

Point taken.  :P Sorry if I misunderstood.  :hug:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yes, I'm aware that Olive Garden is not "traditional" Italian food, but they at least keep their quality consistent.  <_<

I've had some good meals at Olive Garden. Haven't been in a long time, though.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Point taken.  :P Sorry if I misunderstood.  :hug:

Yeah I particularly like their chicken or shrimp (or both) alfredo.  Or the tour of Italy, or the chicken parmigiana.

They have a pretty good menu, they just need more varieties of ravioli.

Edited by spike382
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, spike382 said:

Yeah I particularly like their chicken or shrimp (or both) alfredo.  Or the tour of Italy, the the chicken parmigiana.

They have a pretty good menu, they just need more varieties of ravioli.

I made Chicken Parma last night funny that!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, spike382 said:

Damnit!!! I had it all planned out to tag you in and point out the lovely belt buckle and the site went wonky.  Thank god the lad is so kind enough to share his assets with us.  :D

Tsk, tsk, tsk... I saw him first so if he has something to share it'll be with me first :P

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

28 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Yayo Update: I'm starting to think that Yayo was a dog in his previous life. You see, I was playing with him just now; I'd throw one of his toys and he'd go chasing after it, only to return with it and then drop it down at my feet, sit back and look up expectantly at me, then I'd throw it again and the cycle would repeat. In short, I'm playing fetch with Yayo... :o 

Looping does that too. And if I don't  thrown it right away he nudges my hand with his head.

As soon as he hears a paper being crumple he's ready to fetch it 

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..