Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

I don't think so Paul didn't write it :yes:

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

You're funny but I meant @Kitt's daughter Wings.

My daughter is a member here Albert. Her screen name is Winged Wolf, but we call her Wings.

Edited by Kitt
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

It rained all day with the temps hovering right around freezing.  Thankfully the roads weren't bad on the way home.  Wet, but not icy thanks to the salt trucks.  There's ice coating everything though.  This is the tree and streetlight in front of my house.  

image.png.caa85b4bc861fde0a44d56b437ff4599.png

This is a beautiful photo. :heart: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Oh course it's true and being realistic is usually the best course. Sometimes though you've got to throw that all up in the air and dance to a joyfully wayward tune and look upon the possibilities with childlike wonder.

Yeah... this! :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

It rained all day with the temps hovering right around freezing.  Thankfully the roads weren't bad on the way home.  Wet, but not icy thanks to the salt trucks.  There's ice coating everything though.  This is the tree and streetlight in front of my house.  

image.png.caa85b4bc861fde0a44d56b437ff4599.png

I love this pic

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..