Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Since when do you refrain? :P 

Well if you insist... I was gonna say "just with his eyes?" :gikkle:

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Clo! I was just commenting on the eyes.  He's still up for grabs if your naughty enough.:gikkle: Then he could use his penetrating......er.... eyes on you. 😁

Oooh then... MINE! You'll have to excuse us, we'll have an anatomy lesson -_-0:)

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Go to bed!!! :P 

Too late! I was in bed and asleep when you wrote this.  You need to get up earlier in the morning.  I don't know if GA's times posted on comment are correct, but you must have slept in until lunch.  A little late to work Drew. :gikkle:

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Yayo? Well, he's begun to uh... "rub" against things like blankets, so we'll probably need to get him neutered sooner than we thought. :lol: 

I would agree with that. :yes: Aod and I waited too long to neuter Orange, and we've been stuck for years cleaning the legs of furniture, and corners of the rooms to get rid of the marks she makes.  We also have to put up with her 3-4 weeks of screeching and dry humping three times a year.  I drives me crazy when that happens.  Aod thinks it is funny. 😠

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Well if you insist... I was gonna say "just with his eyes?" :gikkle:

Oooh then... MINE! You'll have to excuse us, we'll have an anatomy lesson -_-0:)

Who is teaching who?  Is this course and advanced course, or just a survey course?😉

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Too late! I was in bed and asleep when you wrote this.

Doesn't change the fact that you commented at 1:30 in the morning! -_- 

27 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I don't know if GA's times posted on comment are correct, but you must have slept in until lunch.

Visiting GA isn't the first thing I do when I wake up. :P 

22 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I would agree with that. :yes: Aod and I waited too long to neuter Orange, and we've been stuck for years cleaning the legs of furniture, and corners of the rooms to get rid of the marks she makes.  We also have to put up with her 3-4 weeks of screeching and dry humping three times a year.  I drives me crazy when that happens.  Aod thinks it is funny. 😠

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I check Twitter... :rolleyes:

That would explain the twitter monster you sent us yesterday.  If you had your morning coffee first, you might have recognize that was not a tamale.

Tired Coffee Time GIF by chiara sgatti

• Haha 5

Mmmmmm… the smell of homemade pizza is wafting through the house. I found the mini pizza bases I like so three different kinds tonight :2thumbs:

Tragically I don’t have any feta so I can’t do my white pizza, chicken, mushroom and feta - the recipes you discover using up the scraps in your fridge :)

• Haha 5

Hey All!  Just a quick recommendation of a very quick read.  Stetson Boy is a 10 minute modern western mystery.  The mystery of who and what the boy remains at the end of the story. If you read it, let me know if you liked it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Good day All! :hug: Except for Clo and Bucket, did you all get up early today? 

Bonjour to you too Mister T! :hug:

Not so early, i think it was around 9 but usually I post later in the day, after classes

Edited by clochette
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..