2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I was thinking the same thing… time to get him neutered :yes:

Which one? 🤔 *hears the snip snip sound of scissors in the background*

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Maybe both. -_- 

Morning, Tink. :hug: 

Maybe the vet will give Mama E. a special discount, the second at -50% :gikkle:

Bonjour my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: how are you doing today? 

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I brush my teeth, feed the animals, then shower and get dressed. Check my phone... then open my laptop....

Morning, gutterbear. :P  :hug: 

All that without getting out of the bed?! And you don't have breakfast or pee? :o :lol:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Morning, bro. :hug:  Another Yorkie? 

Uhm, afternoon now. I don't think so. Yorkies, like most terriers, tend to have dental issues. While it didn't seem to bother him, Thistle endured multiple extractions. I don't want to deal with that expense again. I do however want to stay below 20 lbs so that Mum will feel comfortable walking him. Yeah, I want another boy.

• Love 4

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Good day, Terry. :hug:  

Hi Gary!  Every boy needs a dog, so I hope dugh heeds your advice.  I agree with dugh though.  All my beloved Scottish terriers had a lot of health problems.  Terriers are loyal and loving dogs, but very expensive to maintain.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Uhm, afternoon now. I don't think so. Yorkies, like most terriers, tend to have dental issues. While it didn't seem to bother him, Thistle endured multiple extractions. I don't want to deal with that expense again. I do however want to stay below 20 lbs so that Mum will feel comfortable walking him. Yeah, I want another boy.

Hi dugh! :hug: I am keeping my fingers cross you find the perfect companion for you and Mum!

• Love 4

7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

news Twitter or smut Twitter? Hang on, I agree with Clo, we don’t need to know :P

News Twitter, obviously. -_- 

7 hours ago, raven1 said:

That would explain the twitter monster you sent us yesterday.  If you had your morning coffee first, you might have recognize that was not a tamale.

Tired Coffee Time GIF by chiara sgatti

I don't drink coffee at all. :P 

6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I am not a Gutter rat!:angry:

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Followed by some drilling documentaries.

i see you no GIF by Shalita Grant

• Haha 5

Hey Drewbear!  :hug:  Hope your day is going well!

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I don't drink coffee at all. :P 

Then drink something high in caffeine like a couple of Cokes.  You really need to be awake before you go to Twitter.  I am very concerned! What would your mama say if she saw the you had posted the Twitter monstrosity as a Tamale! OMG!

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..