Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

17 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug: How are you and Aod?

Hi Page!  :hug: We are doing well.  It's quiet here, but the weather is improving now that the rainy season is ending.  How are you, Morgan and Max?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Page!  :hug: We are doing well.  It's quiet here, but the weather is improving now that the rainy season is ending.  How are you, Morgan and Max?

We're doing well, thanks. We had one last bout of warm weather this weekend, but now we're back to our own rainy season.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're doing well, thanks. We had one last bout of warm weather this weekend, but now we're back to our own rainy season.

I meant to ask if Max is too old for trick or treating on Halloween?  If not what character will he be? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I meant to ask if Max is too old for trick or treating on Halloween?  If not what character will he be? 

Oh, he'll definitely be trick-or-treating this year. He'll be dressed as Chadwick Boseman, from Black Panther:D

Also, I don't believe there should be an age limit for trick-or-treating. I intend to let him continue until he decides for himself when he's "too old" for it.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, raven1 said:

Good Morning Bucket! :hug: How's Spring down under treating you?  How's your dad? 

Hi Terry :hug: Spring is staying with Clo :( although the next couple of days look ok then rain again on the weekend. Tomorrow will be a run-around day with my car in for a service - got to get the brakes done

Dad is being a bit grumpy with my sister :( his long term prostate cancer meds need revision and he doesn’t want to know. One of the drugs he was on previously made him fairly groggy and he doesn’t want to use that one again, fair enough both my sister and I say, if they are no good for him the doctor should look at something else. Like most of us, he is resistant to change but unfortunately he is taking it out on my sister. Good thing she is tough

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

45 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Terry :hug: Spring is staying with Clo :( although the next couple of days look ok then rain again on the weekend. Tomorrow will be a run-around day with my car in for a service - got to get the brakes done

Dad is being a bit grumpy with my sister :( his long term prostate cancer meds need revision and he doesn’t want to know. One of the drugs he was on previously made him fairly groggy and he doesn’t want to use that one again, fair enough both my sister and I say, if they are no good for him the doctor should look at something else. Like most of us, he is resistant to change but unfortunately he is taking it out on my sister. Good thing she is tough

Hey, B. :hug:  It's tough when older folks feel they are losing all control. It's something most of us will face as decisions become not our own. :(  You guys need to hang in there and do what's needed, whether he's grumpy or not. 

Expect some rain today. Not as warm but not cold. :) 

• Love 5

44 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Unfortunately yeah it's unseasonably warm up here. Over 20°C and feel like 24°! Over 10° over what it should be! 

Sorry to hear about your dad :hug:for you and your sister. Unfortunately old people tend to take it on their caregiver. 

• Love 4

Afternoon gang :hug: 

Hope you're all having a nice day.

D-day -1 before the holidays! Can't wait for that week of freedom (that I'll be spending reading for classes :rolleyes:)

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..