Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

17 hours ago, clochette said:

You could extended it to after Thanksgiving -_- you know being nice and all that kind of stuff ^_^

After careful deliberation, I've decided to add a Holiday Exemption to @raven1's curfew. 

So, Terry, for any holiday of national and/or cultural significance, you can apply to have your curfew waived for the duration of the holiday. This waiver will only apply to holidays you and your family celebrate/observe.

See @clochette, I'm totally nice. :P 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Thoughts? :P 

Try selling that idea to your mom, Drew!  Which would you have?

This:

41yf8Zh5o+L._AC_SY580_.jpg

or This!

best-huevos-rancheros-recipe-25.jpg?resi

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

After careful deliberation, I've decided to add a Holiday Exemption to @raven1's curfew. 

So, Terry, for any holiday of national and/or cultural significance, you can apply to have your curfew waived for the duration of the holiday. This waiver will only apply to holidays you and your family celebrate/observe.

Don't worry I will take advantage of Drew's Holiday Exemption. I'll make sure to apply every aspect to the fullest!  :P

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

I'll make sure to apply every aspect to the fullest!  :P

Apply, as in fill out an actual application to waive the curfew for the holiday. :P 

45 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Try selling that idea to your mom, Drew!  Which would you have?

This:

41yf8Zh5o+L._AC_SY580_.jpg

Omelette, easy. :P 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Or the threat to be on the naughty list worked -_- 

Feels good to be good huh? ;)

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Don't worry I will take advantage of Drew's Holiday Exemption. I'll make sure to apply every aspect to the fullest!  :P

And you can totally add US and Thai holidays ;)

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

It was absolutely amazing we swam in the great blue and ate at great restaurants! I made lots of new friends, so cool! 

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

We went to a genuinely great luau! And they had an absolutely wonderful show! And the food was so good!

Sounds awesome! I envy you guys. :) 

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..