Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Trying to make stuff for Christmas presents… without spending anymore money :rolleyes:

I will be using my laser engraver to make bookmarks and other bits and pieces to include in Christmas cards. I have made a series of vegetable seedling signs to add to my sister's birthday presents

After doing boring errands on Sunday I hope to finish making/designing some badges, lapel pins and cuff links - so many ideas but now I need to make them into reality.

Oh wow that sounds so lovely! All great ideas that I bet people will love and cherish :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Singer Aaron Carter, 34, found dead in his home, reports say

FILE PHOTO: Singer Aaron Carter arrives at the 47th annual Grammy Awards.

A Los Angeles Sheriff's Department spokesperson on Saturday afternoon confirmed to Reuters that deputies had found a deceased person at Carter's residence, and that homicide investigators were on their way to the scene, but said they could not provide further details.

• Sad 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..