Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Xi and Putin are friends too. :rolleyes: That's why I told Xi not to listen to an expat slandering Putin. :P 

Xi is too smart to be friends with Putin.  Xi says what he needs to say to get cheap oil from Putin, and stay out of trouble with other nations like India.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Well well well... :P 

That's still your quote dingus, not mine (with yours imbedded). :rofl: You need to refine your manipulations of electrons on a computer chip.  Keyboard scale is a bit clunky. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

But I edited my comment, so if a month from now you tried to pull a "gotcha!", all you'll find is my "dingus" comment. :P 

Vince Mcmahon Hahahah GIF 

If I looked for your comment, yes. My comment would still show your comment with the original words.  Trust me, I've got caught myself.    

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I'll just claim you maliciously edited my quoted comment. -_- 

🤔 That might work with your delusional Russian friend, but the rest of the world is smarter than to believe that! 😄

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..