Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Spike! :hug: It's lousy aim that never hit the cities he targets not restraint.  Drew would have hit a lot of schools, hospitals and other places kids hang out if he could aim. 

brian regan what GIF

Hey we should be giving the Nobel Peace Prize to Gunner’s Mate First Class Asshole that is in charge of aiming Drew’s nukes.  Also, 10 points to whichever house gets that reference… and this one…👀 

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

The word is in-fall-ible.

Prefix in- means not

Root word is Fall

suffix -ible means able to

Altogether is means Not Able to Fall.

And That's The Drewth!  So help me Drew.

You kinda walked into this one @Drew Espinosa, I was actually going to say it but Terry beat me to it. :lol:

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 5

27 minutes ago, clochette said:

Graaaab! Thank my Sexy Lumberjack! 

How are you doing ? 

I'm good, Tink. :hug:  Trying to get everything ready for Christmas. Should have the entry mostly finished today. :) 

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

I'm good, Tink. :hug:  Trying to get everything ready for Christmas. Should have the entry mostly finished today. :) 

Deadlines are good :thumbup:

having the family get together is even better :2thumbs:

• Love 5

56 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Rebel admits the downfall of the God-and-Emperor is impossible!

-The Texas Tribune, 12/20/22

That was your takeaway from my entire post?

• Haha 5

Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

From the Editors: A Reno resident hacked into our website to publish a defamatory article on the God-and-Emperor of Texas. We have contacted law enforcement to investigate this crime.

-The Nevada Sun, 12/20/22

This story that the Emperor Drew posted is a total lie. And it is well known that he has never told the true very! And in his current campaign to tell lie's about the people of Texas fighting to take back there state from this mad man!

-Nevada Sun, 12/20/22

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..