Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

24 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

You can't see any humans because we're behind the camera, not in front of it.  :yes:

Thanks for clarifying bud, I was thinking you were hiding behind the donkeys. :D

• Haha 5

57 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

If you want a hedonist party, just go visit Clo and her herd. :P

The show isn't free, one would have to join the herd first -_-

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Too darn hot… you can have some of the warmth back Clo…

36C today, same again tomorrow. 39C on Friday (102F). The good news is Christmas Day is only 30C, warm but not unpleasantly so

We're having unseasonably cool weather with Christmas Eve and day forecast to be at or below 40/4° for the high temp. That's cold even for the depths of winter because the lows are forecast to be below freezing for a few days.

• Wow 5

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Why do y'all think I'm the second coming of Pablo Escobar? :rolleyes: 

Nicknamed "Pablo Escobear", this American Black bear was found at the site of a drug runner's pickup point, after he had ingested 30 kg of cocaine which had been air-dropped from a plane.

Cocaine-Bear-1.jpg

• Wow 4

18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Wait, the 2023 film Cocaine Bear is based on true events? :o 

Yup. I'm looking forward to Christian Convery's performance!  :lol:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Wow 3

11 hours ago, spike382 said:

Hey we should be giving the Nobel Peace Prize to Gunner’s Mate First Class Asshole that is in charge of aiming Drew’s nukes.  Also, 10 points to whichever house gets that reference… and this one…👀 

Hi Spike! :hug:So should we call Drew "Dark Helmet" from now on, and you Headmaster? :gikkle:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..