Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Drew Espinosa I thought this might be of interest to you. I was reading The Last Fallen Star, by Graci Kim. Here's an excerpt: "Unlike the Gom Clan, who, despite being healers, can't heal their own bodies, the Gumiho can glamour themselves. It has to do with their beautiful patron, the Nine-Tailed Fox Goddess. That's why they're so good-looking and why so many of them become K-pop and K-drama stars. In fact, all but one of the BTS members are Gumiho. Yup. True story!"  :lol:

I might just give this a read. :P 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well sadly I am not going to make it to my mothers funeral (sob) there is a HUGE storm starting to tomorrow and last thru Wed. I am very sad:,(

:hug:  Sorry, buddy. :kiss: 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well sadly I am not going to make it to my mothers funeral

I'm so sorry for your loss, and I can't imagine how your grief must be compounded by this absurd weather.  :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Sad 5

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

God I just love Ed!

I got a kick out of this video.  Between the title and the video, maybe some GA author might find inspiration to write about campy vampires getting in trouble and falling head over heals in love.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

I had a very relaxing holiday, with lots of nice food - including risalamande. :P 

https://satwcomic.com/exotic-food

Happy New Year to you, too. I'll try to hang around here more often. 

The link was a fun trip to Scandinavian foods.  Happy New Years, @Timothy M..

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I thought about not coming on here but what good would that do? Everything is playing up, Steve riders is acting up and he is having a lot of trouble walking, which means I have to do everything not that I mind which I don't, but it is another thing overwhelming me. The tv is acting up OMG I could just scream! I just can't sit here and mourn my mother sigh:no:

Image result for GIF Scream

Edited by Albert1434
  • Sad 5

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Hi

Hey Albert! :hug::kiss: I was sorry to hear the weather prevented you from going to your mom's funeral.  I didn't get to my mother's funeral either and understand the pain and frustration you must be feeling. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I thought about not coming on here but what good would that do? Everything is playing up, Steve riders is acting up and he is having a lot of trouble walking, which means I have to do everything not that I mind which I don't, but it is another thing overwhelming me. The tv is acting up OMG I could just scream!

Hang in there Buddy.  You're a strong man, and will survive these problems.  Sending you my best wishes and hope things get better soon for you and Steve.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I thought about not coming on here but what good would that do? Everything is playing up, Steve riders is acting up and he is having a lot of trouble walking, which means I have to do everything not that I mind which I don't, but it is another thing overwhelming me. The tv is acting up OMG I could just scream! I just can't sit here and mourn my mother sigh:no:

Even though you can’t get to the funeral, you still need to grieve - don’t be too hard on yourself. And yes the TV is doing it deliberately - it’s ok to shout at it

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..