Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Albert! :hug: Has the weather improved yet?  

No not at all, we have a massive storm coming today! We had a rockslide that closed hwy 80, they got it open again. And that has been common lately:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Wow 5
5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

No not at all, we have a massive storm coming today! We had a rockslide that closed hwy 80, they got it open again. And that has been common lately:yes:

California and Nevada seem to be a target for storms lately.  I hope you and Steve stay safe!  Say Hi for me.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday, all! :hug:  Another cold one here, but sunny again.

Twitter | Beautiful men faces, Gorgeous men, Beautiful men

Thank you Gary!  I'll claim him.  There is something enticing and exotic about a face that is almost symmetrical, but not quite perfect.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Gary, :hug: Not to rub it in, but every time some one up north mentions the weather there I get a sympathetic shiver up my spine.  That's followed by a content feeling about living in Chiang Mai.  Next month you can do the same when you read about the record setting air pollution here.  Burning season starts the end of February and I will be complaining when the PMI reaches over 400.  :yes:

Hi, Terry. :hug:  I'll take the cold clean air for sure. :) 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Spicy Sloppy Joes

with oven fries:yes:

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

A special request from Max: Asian hamburgers with coleslaw.

We had reheated ham and bean soup. I made a large pot on Thursday planning for the cold weekend. I split it in half and we had the first bit on Friday. Today I heated the second portion and served it with toasted pumpernickel bread. What we didn't eat was portioned out and went into the freezer. I was glad for my foresight since it was an achy head day.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..