Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, spike382 said:

Oh so that was the tea!  I actually couldn’t tell in the show that it was tea, and as I said I gloss over the adds. 

Okay so I have seen the tea then. :P

The label still gives me Frutopia vibes.

Terry should try the tea for us and tell us if it's as "refreshing" as claimed or if it's overrated. :P

2 hours ago, spike382 said:

This is why we can’t have nice things :P

Ikr? We can't have nice things because of rebellious peasants and insubordination from vassals (I'm looking at you, Canada!) -_-

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
26 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Terry should try the tea for us and tell us if it's as "refreshing" as claimed or if it's overrated. :P

Ikr? We can't have nice things because of rebellious peasants and insubordination from vassals (I'm looking at you, Canada!) -_-

What did I do? :huh: 

• Haha 5
12 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Yeah then I can find a nice Thai boy, and flirt with him using the best tea ever.:D

The other one I saw a bit of product placement for is Texas Chicken.  I’m like, do I have to go to Thailand just to taste this chicken in the name of all Texans?  Will it be some quality stuff of some generic KFC junk?  I must find out.  

Well I don’t know who these peasants are, but I’m certainly not one of those.  I’m a freedom loving individual who is not going to participate in a war with Canada.  I mean where else will I get quality maple syrup?  👀

We also have good beer and great plaids... and beaver tails. -_- 

• Haha 5
14 minutes ago, Headstall said:

We also have good beer and great plaids... and beaver tails. -_- 

My bad, I should have thought of those.  Some of us down here are still a bit miffed about that whole Justin Bieber thing. 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..