Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

54 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

trump fake news GIF

My opinions are not news.  Are you saying your mom's stories are fake? Naughty, naughty you.

This song reminds me of you.  Tata is Thai.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Texas Chicken is only in Bangkok and Ayuthaya.  A long way to go for a test meal.  Like I said, I can get great chicken almost anywhere here.  Grilled chicken can even be found along major highways.  Just look for the smoke from the grill and a few parked cars as you drive along.

That sounds amazing.  Yeah, it's probably not worth it to drive to Bangkok for that. :lol:

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: I thought about reading some of Circumnavigation, but this is more entertaining.  :lol:

Blame Albert! He recommended the book to me. The book was an amazing story, but Bridget is one of the most evil villains ever in literature.  Voldemort was much less cruel!  The descriptions of assassination attempts and one horrific and long description of battling nature had me on the edge constantly.

Edited by raven1
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..