Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

23 hours ago, spike382 said:

Note to self: if I ever visit Australia, avoid Melbourne at all costs. 

If you do go to Melbourne, be prepared for multiple types of weather in the single day. They even wrote a song about it…

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, clochette said:

Again with the Drewth :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, spike382 said:

We’re in February (almost March) and it’s still going.  Plus it’s staying in my signature all year :D

It’s March here when I’m reading it :2thumbs:

The Drewth lives forever :yes:

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

If you do go to Melbourne, be prepared for multiple types of weather in the single day. They even wrote a song about it…

The thing about living in Texas is I pretty much have that every week. 

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

If you do go to Melbourne, be prepared for multiple types of weather in the single day

Sounds like Traverse City. Some days in winter, you can get sunburn and frostbite on the same day.

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Aww! Is that Steve's pick-up line when he met you? :P 

I doubt it was a pick up line, but could imagine Steve affectionately laughing at a joke Albert told him and saying the line.  So romantic!

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Hi Clo!  :hug: Glad you're here.  Your mischievous brother is back in full force. I am worried about Gary.  He hasn't posted any pretty pictures for us in a day or two. 🤔:gikkle:

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo!  :hug: Glad you're here.  Your mischievous brother is back in full force. I am worried about Gary.  He hasn't posted any pretty pictures for us in a day or two. 🤔:gikkle:

Morning Mister T :hug: 

Yeah it's good to see the little tick is back to his old self.

As for Gary I had the same thought as you earlier... I hope he's OK.

How are you and Aod doing?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..