Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hey Bucket! :hug: You must be out shopping.  You're too quiet.  Hope all is good and the weather is great there.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug: Is the weather getting better there?  When are you planning to start gardening again?

Hey Mister T :hug:the weather is typical March shit. The temperatures are getting warmer, around 10-15°C but we have some rain rain almost everyday more or less intense. And last week it was very very windy. It doesn't help that I'm an hour from the sea. Bet it's all @Bucket1 fault for keeping the nice weather all to himself once again -_-

Now idea about the gardening as I can only do so at dad's and this year I'm only going home like once a month instead of every week. I'll probably buy ready to plant young plants in May/June instead of bothering to sew and having to take care of seedlings. I'm actually going home this weekend so I'll see if the weather is holding on so I can at least take care of cleaning and preparing the strawberry plants (taking of dead leaves, airing the soil and feeding them). 

Edited by clochette
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

So? -_-

So I don't want to have to fight off Spikey in addition and as Spikey's cheerleader it would be a conflict of interest -_-

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..