Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Happy Tuesday, all. Warmer today. :hug: 

You must be pinching the heat from Albert and Clo - it was 35C today and oh you could feel it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I haven't enforced any type of curfew on Terry since the New Year! -_- 

The trauma was so bad it's still in us all, imagine how poor Terry is feeling...

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Headstall said:

5K walk today. I carried an old school bell in a shoulder pack in case I ran into any bears. :P 

Are you being serious? :unsure2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2

41 minutes ago, clochette said:

Unfortunately, he's not joking. Grizzly bears are North America's most dangerous predator.  :(

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Absolutely. Bears don't like loud noises, and that bell is loud. I keep forgetting to get an air horn or bear spray, so this will do until I do. Bears are waking up now, or very soon, so I want to be prepared. I haven't seen one in a few years, but they are around. :) 

• Like 1
  • Wow 4

35 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Unfortunately, he's not joking. Grizzly bears are North America's most dangerous predator.  :(

Grizzlies? No freaking way! I'm talking about black bears... they are bad enough. :( 

• Wow 4

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nuh-uh, you'll have to give up your herd upon marrying my cousin. :P 

But I'll be generous, instead of giving your herd to me, you can distribute them evenly among the rest of this crazy bunch, like @raven1 and @spike382. :yes: 

I'm french, I'm marrying under the french law which stipulated that what mine before being married stays mine during and even after the marriage. What we'll gain during the marriage will belong to the both of us equally and if the marriage ends it'll be divided equally -_- So my herd is and will stay mine though I'm willing to sharing with my husband. You wouldn't ask me to abandon Looping, right? Well that's the same -_-

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, clochette said:

I waiting for the big shiny rock -_- As long as I'm not married I'm free :P

He does not need to worry, I'm not picky. Just no gold gold, white gold wi be fine. Not a too big rock, I rather multiple less obvious rocks. And why not some black diamonds for the contrast and some colorful one, maybe a red one, the common color of our respective flags ;)

Oh and all the rocks and metals should be ethicalky sourced :yes:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..