Open Club  ·  142 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I watched the highlight while sitting at the bank.  The Leafs outplayed Tampa and kept the pressure on them the whole three periods!

Damn right they did. :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

That won't be in the historical record. :P

Uthred was not featured in Alfred's chronicles yet there's a whole series of books, a series and a movie about him :P

Bored Fed Up GIF by BBC

• Haha 5

Kyoto Flower is a gorgeous scent. This floral scent will make anyone nearby smell the sweet, floral aroma of white peony, soft cotton musk, and violet leaf. It’ll brighten up any outfit! With the crisp breeze and beautifully blossoming flowers, it’s no wonder why this nature-inspired scent is such a popular Avon fragrance for women.

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, clochette said:

Uthred was not featured in Alfred's chronicles yet there's a whole series of books, a series and a movie about him :P

Bored Fed Up GIF by BBC

Oh, I loved Uhtred of Bebbnnburg! *sigh* Great series! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, spike382 said:

I really enjoyed it, I had previously started watching that Vikings show, and didn’t really care for it.  Then I found this on Netflix, which at that point had 2 or 3 seasons, and loved it.  Scratched whatever itch that Vikings just didn’t.

I also stopped watching vikings at some point - all the original characters were dead. Then a couple of months ago I watched Vikings Valhalla which is the sequel of Vikings and really got into it 

Edited by clochette
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

No Gibbs, no DeNozo, no Zeva, it's just not NCIS anymore.

Yeah, DeNozo, that's who I was thinking of, and of course Zeva, yeah it's no longer the same show.  Why don't they just cancel these things when they run so long the key cast members are all gone?

That's one reason I prefer limited series, or series that have a pre-planned story to tell, and once it's been told they move onto something else.  

They do that now and again with American TV, but producers are usually too invested in IPs they can (attempt) to squeeze dry for all their worth.  

• Like 5