Open Club  ·  142 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's wonderful to know that at least one of you thinks I'm nowhere near as insane as the rest of y'all. :P 

So, you admit your insanity!  :D

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hmm... Imagine an entire cast full of Vees. :P 

So will any said Vees get punched/slapped in the face multiple times as a direct result of their sheer idiocy?

🤔

(Okay if the writers of Love Mechanics didn’t win some kind of award, that’s a travesty. )

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

If we were to measure insanity on a scale from 0 to 100, my score would be 0.000000000001 :P

Speaking of maths….

Isn’t that infinitely greater than the zero insanity you were claiming before?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

Speaking of maths….

Isn’t that infinitely greater than the zero insanity you were claiming before?

But it's less than zero... Dammit B-man, just when I think I have a semi decent grasp of decimals and fractions you gotta through this curveball at me! :unsure2:

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Sweetie... you don't want me to threaten your herd? Fine, I won't, instead I'll make you watch one of the most widely panned BLs from 2022. :P 

OOHHH! That's cruel and inhumane!  However, it wouldn't be against the intent of an agreement in my opinion, as long as you take proper care of his herd while you do it. :hug:  Albert on the other hand will probably send in his latest stealth jets zeroed in on you.

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, raven1 said:

OOHHH! That's cruel and inhumane!  However, it wouldn't be against the intent of an agreement in my opinion, as long as you take proper care of his herd while you do it. :hug:  Albert on the other hand will probably send in his latest stealth jets zeroed in on you.

Thanks for having my back bro... 👀 :P

• Love 4