Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Last night we ate fish fingers and mash. I made the mash home-made with potato and sweet potato. Really nice combination. Sometimes I use carrots or swedish turnip as well. Less starchy, so a tad more healthy. Well, until I add a metric fucktonne of butter, that is. :P 

Yum, sounds good. I like to fry bacon and bits of chicken and eat with 'rødbeder' - the 'Burning Love' recipe on the website Albert found.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Last night we ate fish fingers and mash. I made the mash home-made with potato and sweet potato. Really nice combination. Sometimes I use carrots or swedish turnip as well. Less starchy, so a tad more healthy. Well, until I add a metric fucktonne of butter, that is. :P 

I like sweet potato mash

• Like 4
Just now, Timothy M. said:

Yum, sounds good. I like to fry bacon and bits of chicken and eat with 'rødbeder' - the 'Burning Love' recipe on the website Albert found.

I love beets. They're super tasty. I love Swedish style 'pytt-i-panna' with fried eggs sunny side up and pickled beets on the side. Best hangover food ever. :P I also make this Indian beetroot stew with loads of cumin.

• Like 5
Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

I love beets. They're super tasty. I love Swedish style 'pytt-i-panna' with fried eggs sunny side up and pickled beets on the side. Best hangover food ever. :P I also make this Indian beetroot stew with loads of cumin.

I grow my  own beets and Pickle them so good :yes:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..