Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

It's 27c here and getting hotter 30c indoors. Last night's storm didn't leave a fresh feel to the air 

31°C outside and 26 indoors. Earlier i had to take the car that was in the sun... it indicated 38! I could barely touch the stirring wheel 😬

• Wow 4
  • Sad 1

One of my favorite movies for Pride month. It shows adolescence in a very....visceral light, that straight and queer people alike will find highly relatable. Some scenes are sweet, some are awkward and cringe-y, but you'll be emotionally rattled through the whole film. The ending is bittersweet, but it serves as a reminder that life doesn't always work the way we wish it would.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

One of my favorite movies for Pride month. It shows adolescence in a very....visceral light, that straight and queer people alike will find highly relatable. Some scenes are sweet, some are awkward and cringe-y, but you'll be emotionally rattled through the whole film. The ending is bittersweet, but it serves as a reminder that life doesn't always work the way we wish it would.

Going off the trailer it looks like a really good film. Is it on-line?

• Like 3
  • Love 1