Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

17 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

So some rye bread, a good amount of your chicken liver pate and a slice of homemade pickled beet - that’s my sandwich

Leverpostejmad.jpg

I am not fond (truth is closer to I very much dislike, but I'm being polite and not going ... eeewwwwww) of chicken liver.

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning :yawn:

Hey, Clo.  :hug:

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

Howdy Texy.

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

That’s just confusing

Hey, Buckie.  :hug:

4 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, Dugh! :hug: unpredictable weather is unpredictable...

Hey, Thorn.  :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Arrrg I'm so pissed!! I've just been told my landlord is selling the house where I rent the apartment in. The douch didn't even told me myself. The real estate agent dealing with the sell of the house called to ask to have access to the apartment for a visit with potential clients. 

Now I've got to look for a new apartment in case the new landlord decide to rise the rent too much/keep it to himself/turn it into a one house. What I've saw so far is either too expensive, crappy or tiny. 

wtf?? How is that legal?? What an ass!

16 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Thorn.  :hug:

Hey, Page! Hope you’re well. :) :hug: 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It was 68/20° at 5:30 this morning. A warm front drifted over the area but a cold front is coming. Temp has dropped in the last hour to 60/15°. Temp expected to continue dropping before a slight warm up later.

Sounds like a nice morning. :)  G'day, bro. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..