Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

13 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I won't involve myself in the disputes between you and Spike anymore.

In all honesty, it wasn't really dispute between us, it was really between Drew and Terry. But Drew's being a big drama queen.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Headstall said:

Didn't need to. :D  Huge, huge, huge thunder and lightning storms in the middle of the night and again this morning. Makes me happy! 

:2thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, Headstall said:

G'day, all! :hug:  I've started chapter six. We'll see how I do today. Fingers crossed the words still flow.

I'm really impress with how quickly you are getting started.  It's a good omen that there is a lot of ideas in your mind wanting to come alive in print.  I have a lot of questions, but I already know your answer. :X  Wishing you the best!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, Mancunian said:

One thing we do know is that they will be very different stories, other than that I think it's a case of they will be done when they are ready, and not before. I'm taking my time trying to do better than I have before, I'm a novice and still learning.

Hey Man, :hug: Having read your stories, I wouldn't use the word novice to describe them.  You know I like them a lot. You are a skilled storyteller and are motivated to improve.  That's what impresses me!

• Love 5

9 hours ago, Headstall said:

I'm still learning too, Man. The great thing about writing is the adventure of it. I like writing new and different things, and I think I even like the uncertainty of how it might be received. For example, I'm writing another western, and I worry that there will be similarities with my others because of the authenticity I strive for. Will that bore some readers? Guess I'll find out. :) I never rush either, even once the story is complete, finetuning each chapter and double checking my research ad nauseum. I do enjoy that process, tiring as it can be. :)  :hug:  

You just answered one of my questions Gary!  I doubt anything you write will bore your readers, because of the authenticity of your stories.  The overall genre may be the same like they are westerns or modern romance, but each has different genres like mystery, adventure or drama.  

• Love 5

31 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry!  :hug:

Hi Page!  :hug: I don't blame you for not getting between those two!  They both are drama queens.  

• Haha 5