Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Alan Arkin was one of the kindest, wittiest and most lovely human beings I have had the privilege of working with. I remember when we were doing the "am I pretty?" scene in Little Miss Sunshine and on the first take, he yelled out to "cut!" and get my mother immediately because I was crying. I said, "No, Alan I'm acting!", and he cracked up. I love that story because that's who Alan was. He cared deeply about his work, but above all and most importantly, he was a genuinely kind and thoughtful man. Dearest, Alan... you will be profoundly missed. Thank you for everything. My sincerest condolences and love are sent to his family, including his beautiful wife Suzanne. Although we were not related in real life, you will always be "Grandpa" in my heart. Rest peacefully. ❤️

th?id=OVFT.YvXtOzTjM4yJHGXWSsWnsC&pid=News&w=300&h=186&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90&dpr=1.5

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Same here Terry when we had the camp fire I had to use O2 tanks.

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: My condolences on the loss of your friend.  I hope the weather is OK where you're living now.  I really love the western themed pictures and horses you posted! Say Hi to Steve for me.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

Just now, raven1 said:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: My condolences on the loss of your friend.  I hope the weather is OK where you're living now.  I really love the western themed pictures and horses you posted! Say Hi to Steve for me.

I dont know what your talking about?

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Hey, Terry!  :hug: How are you and Aod?

Hey Page! :hug: Aod and I are doing well this weekend.  Friday night out with friends, and Saturday in recovery resting and cooking only.  Today we woke up early and have been planning for next week.  The big one is getting new tires for the car.  I hope they are better than the Michelin tires that are on it now.  Those only lasted about 12,000 miles and cost a fortune!  

• Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 3

13 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hey Page! :hug: Aod and I are doing well this weekend.

Sounds good. The restaurant where I work is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so we won't be open on the Fourth of July this year. Seems a bit odd, considering how many customers could be served on such a busy holiday, but I'm not complaining. :lol: I already have a menu planned: Double cheeseburgers, potato salad, chili-lime corn, and peanut butter-Rice Krispies ice cream sandwiches.  :D

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Yep!  This is definitely what it looks like in the mountains this time of year.  There are many places like this in the mountains that surround the city. 

Exactly what is the purpose of that tower? A lookout for fires?

• Like 4
  • Love 1