7 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

And as long as I have know Page the answer would be no sadly :yes:

-_-

5 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

So he is back from the missing person department....:rofl:

:rofl:

• Haha 4
23 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I had an idea for a story. A young man orders a pizza because his parents are busy working, and he's too lazy to cook anything himself. The delivery person is a cute guy from his Junior-year Biology class. The weather takes a turn for the worse on the drive to the house, so the delivery boy calls his manager to say he's staying at the house until the storm clears. Shenanigans ensue.   :rofl:

Like the story, Page...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, clochette said:

Arrrg I'm so pissed!! I've just been told my landlord is selling the house where I rent the apartment in. The douch didn't even told me myself. The real estate agent dealing with the sell of the house called to ask to have access to the apartment for a visit with potential clients. 

Now I've got to look for a new apartment in case the new landlord decide to rise the rent too much/keep it to himself/turn it into a one house. What I've saw so far is either too expensive, crappy or tiny. 

I'm sorry about that...I just sold my condo, but I think the commute for you is too long. Hope you find a great place...

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Gary.  :hug:

Hey! It's not my fault! My computer got fried last year, and another time, my save file got corrupted. I have the absolute worst luck with technology. I've been working on a new story now, but I keep getting distracted. Maybe I have ADD, or something.  :(

Lets see.. I have - with help of my uncle - have about 9 stories floating around the net.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

I totally agree I hate landlords have had many asses in my renting days :yes:

Love owning....Sold my townhouse, but Dennis has a nice 'little' house (6 bedrooms, 5 bath, 3 car garage on 5 acres on lake). The smallest house on the street of 6 homes

• Like 1
  • Wow 3
1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hi, Xander! Writing is good. :) 

Hi Thorn, writing is very good.. In my notebook I found a handwritten 5 pages of notes for a story that was about 4 boys and a private yacht...The yacht was 175 feet with a pool and the boys weren't related. I think my uncle and I were jointly writing it...

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..