Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Sorry to hear that Val :yes:

Thanks :hug: :kiss:   At least I got some good news today.  My new windows should be installed mid-December.  So I'll have new windows for Christmas :D  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

This costochondritis really sucks :(  It hurts like an SOB, despite the ibuprofen.  And apparently it lasts for several weeks.  Happy happy joy joy.  :(  

:hug:  Sorry, Val. I hope it lets up soon. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Glad I left today. Forecasting a mess of freezing rain back home. The forecast for here NC where I'm spending the night is for heavy rain to develope overnight with the potential for flooding later tomorrow. I hope to be in SC before that happens.

It's supposed to be gross here tomorrow through Friday.  Ice and snow.  Fun  :( Safe travels tomorrow!  :hug:  

• Wow 4
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Thanks :) If the pain doesn't let up in a week, then they'll do more testing.  But from what I gather, there's not much they can do for it other than pain relief and waiting for it to go away.  

Did they say what may have caused it?

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..