CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

19 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Without provocation? You stole like half the GMM guys, you bitch! :P 

Did you watch the Only Friends trailer again?  :D

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Nope! :P I just never let go of my grudges. -_- 

I haven't even come close to claiming half the GMM guys.  When was the last time I claimed one, Drake I think, and before that I think it was Krist and Aou.  

I can't even keep track of the number of GMM guys you've claimed.  So calm down. :P

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You claimed Frank, not Drake! :angry: 

You are correct, on the plus side, I was thinking of Franks face but Drake just came out.  As you like to point out, I'm old.

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Sometime this weekend, I'll read through all 47 pages of our PMs and tally up our GMM claims. My bet, you'll have more than me.

I really doubt that, I think you'll be surprised at the number of GMM guys you have that you're not thinking of right now.  

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Is it just me, or are the chat room conversations now being added to the count on our profile pages?

I'm certain you are right, Page. :hug:  How are you and your guys?

• Like 5

11 hours ago, spike382 said:

What about PMs?  Drew and I have wracked up almost 50 pages of messages to each other with our shenanigans. That’s a lot of posts. 

I'm sure the system counts up the 'likes' received, but the PMs don't have those.  

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..