Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

19 hours ago, raven1 said:

A great story, Gary! I've read it twice and plan to read it several times more.  It makes me feel good after I read it. It's one of my favorite short stories.

Thanks, Terry! :hug:  I got another great review this morning for "Merry Christmas", a short story I wrote for an anthology. :D 

Wait... I think it was a prompt story... yeah....

Edited by Headstall
Bad memory.
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

We had the yummy honey dumplings again, a special treat :) 

With Spring approaching we might need to think on a different dessert for the next family celebration…

Chocolate cake?

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Just now, Bucket1 said:

Hi Man :hug:

Sorry to hear about your friend's woes - it’s never good when the kids get caught in the crossfire between ex partners 

It's so annoying, it's the little man who will suffer the most as a result of it.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

28 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Aloha Albert, I'm good thanks. I just got back home after calming my friend, he's annoyed with his ex. We were supposed to be taking his son out for the day and right at the last minute, his ex messaged him to say he can't see his son as she has taken him out. My friend doesn't get to see his son very often as she is always cancelling on him at the last minute. I could rant but I won't. 😠

I hope you and Steve are having a better day. :hug:

Might have to take that to the courts:yes:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Might have to take that to the courts:yes:

It's looking that way, if my friend wants to do that he will have my full support. If he uses my solicitor I can get him a discount on the legal fees.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..