Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

@Drew Espinosa @spike382 Currently, I'm revisiting a BL manga called I Hear the Sunspot, by Yuki Fumino.

Taichi, a neurotypical guy who was recently fired from his part-time job, meets Kohei, a college student who struggles in his classes due to a partial hearing loss. They enter an odd partnership: Taichi will help Kohei take notes for his studies, and Kohei will provide Taichi with food to prevent him from starving. But soon, their awkward friendship starts growing into something more serious....  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

54 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Drew Espinosa @spike382 Currently, I'm revisiting a BL manga called I Hear the Sunspot, by Yuki Fumino.

Taichi, a neurotypical guy who was recently fired from his part-time job, meets Kohei, a college student who struggles in his classes due to a partial hearing loss. They enter an odd partnership: Taichi will help Kohei take notes for his studies, and Kohei will provide Taichi with food to prevent him from starving. But soon, their awkward friendship starts growing into something more serious....  :lol:

That is a new (for me) and interesting take on the good old school BL.

This premise reminds me of a series I watched recently, an actual Japanese BL, I’d hesitantly encourage you to check out… It’s called My Beautiful Man, it has some things in common with this manga you’re talking about.  Though it can be off putting at first.  It’s a little toxic, though considering the kind of stuff in a lot of older BL series I found it mild. But, overall it’s pretty enjoyable. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Spike :hug:

Hey B-man, hope you're having a great Saturday bro.  

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Spring may have started here :) crossing fingers for a good afternoon walk with sunshine and everything

Do the murder spiders emerge with the Spring, or do they wait for Summer like the wasps do here?  

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..