Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Headstall said:

Thought I was feeling better, but after spending an hour in the paddock removing new burrs from my mare's tail, mane, and forelock... and then another hour in the very hot sun searching for and removing the offending burr bushes, I realize I am still not there. Weak and shaky... and my head and neck hurt... but my mare is burr free. :) 

Take it easy my friend, you need to look after yourself. :hug:

• Love 5

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Bonsoir Mister T :hug: I'm doing great despite a cold, the weather's nice and classes are terribly interesting. Perfect! 

What about you? Anything exciting?

We're well.  It's been a boring day, however.  I did make more soup for the freezer and tried to catch up on my reading.  Why do most of the author I am following post on the same day?  I just cleared out 120+ notifications responding to the comments, and found another 100 more!  It's late so I'm headed to bed soon.  Take care!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Mancunian said:

I'm not doing too bad, as long as I don't cough, sneeze, laugh or try to lift anything heavy. I'm getting through a lot of swear words lol. :gikkle:

How are things with you and Aod? :hug:

We're well.  Like I told Clo just now, it's a lazy day.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, raven1 said:

We're well.  It's been a boring day, however.  I did make more soup for the freezer and tried to catch up on my reading.  Why do most of the author I am following post on the same day?  I just cleared out 120+ notifications responding to the comments, and found another 100 more!  It's late so I'm headed to bed soon.  Take care!

Good night my friend, rest easy :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Thought I was feeling better, but after spending an hour in the paddock removing new burrs from my mare's tail, mane, and forelock... and then another hour in the very hot sun searching for and removing the offending burr bushes, I realize I am still not there. Weak and shaky... and my head and neck hurt... but my mare is burr free. :) 

I'm sure your mare appreciates the burr removal service you provided, but you still need more rest.  Take a nap!

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..