Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

It could be worse, it could be Spew, which could be more fitting lol and it is sometimes a bit sickly 🤮

What an awesome/awful couple name, brilliant :)

And, of course, Hello Man :hug:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

I think it’s time for bed for me :yawn:

I spent the day designing and making Christmas ornaments and I’m a wee bit tired. Plus making some small bits and pieces for my sisters birthday at the end of the month.

If I get things right, I might be printing myself some Christmas t-shirts. Nothing quite like learning new skills under self imposed pressure :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Hi B, I hope the weather is treating you well :hug::hug:

I got a bit of creating done so I’m happy. It is warming up in the second half of the week so we will see how that goes.

It must be getting warmer because I have had a few Lemon, Lime and Bitters. I do enjoy them :yes:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I got a bit of creating done so I’m happy. It is warming up in the second half of the week so we will see how that goes.

It must be getting warmer because I have had a few Lemon, Lime and Bitters. I do enjoy them :yes:

Hi Bucket! :hug: Glad to see the weather is warming.  Also, I'm impressed with your work in preparing things for the Christmas season.  Have a good sleep.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Hi B, I hope the weather is treating you well :hug::hug:

Hi Man! :hug: Hope things are well your way.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Hi Man! :hug: Hope things are well your way.

Hi Terry, all's good here thanks, I've just had my seasonal flu and jabs and I'm feeling better each day. I hope you and Aod have a good weekend :hug::kiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Hi Terry, all's good here thanks, I've just had my seasonal flu and jabs and I'm feeling better each day. I hope you and Aod have a good weekend :hug::kiss:

The weekend was very good except for a short bout with indigestion.  I found a great herbal medicine for it that works almost immediately.  Licorice root capsule.  It's considered one of the first medicines and dates back three to four thousand years.  A much better medicine than modern medicines and with no side effects.  I need to get my jabs soon before the flu season starts. 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..