Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I don't know what that is.  :rolleyes:

FromSoft is a game studio, they made the Souls series (Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1-3), BloodBorne, and Elden Ring.  There's a lot of characters/item sets with elaborate outfits, armor, coats, and masks of various sorts can be equipped.  A jester's mask like that would be right at home in any of their games.  Half of the fun of the various game community's is finding the right blend of items/armors that look cool (regardless of stats).  They call it FashionSouls.  :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

#WaiDidNothingWrong -_-

I mean publicly outing Pat & Pran was pretty fucked up, but sure. Thank God Vice Versa was released like 7 months later, because I love Jimmy now.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, spike382 said:

I mean publicly outing Pat & Pran was pretty fucked up, but sure.

Using fangirls logic: "coming out" doesn't exist in the BL universe, so you can't be publicly outed. :P

Spoiler

This was a legit defense I saw two years ago. :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Using fangirls logic: "coming out" doesn't exist in the BL universe, so you can't be publicly outed. :P

Reveal hidden contents

This was a legit defense I saw two years ago. :rolleyes:

I know there's been more than one BL where relationships are kept secret.  I mean Tonhon Chonlatee had an entire subplot based on this.  But I have to keep telling myself this is the same audience that considers sexual predation "courting" and considered BostonNick's dynamic at the end of Only Friends "toxic" but had no issues with the insanity in CutiePie.    

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..