Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, bignick said:

Wait a second. A Beautiful Thing? Is that the one with Ste and Jamie?

Yes, it is. This stage production had a twist to it as they did a complete race reversal in the roles which I think was great. The actors were first-rate and gave it their all, you could see that they were enjoying themselves performing the play. The lad that played Jamie was particularly good and, for me, stole the show. None of them are big-name actors, but I wish them all success in this play and with their futures, they all deserve it.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Yes, it is. This stage production had a twist to it as they did a complete race reversal in the roles which I think was great. The actors were first-rate and gave it their all, you could see that they were enjoying themselves performing the play. The lad that played Jamie was particularly good and, for me, stole the show. None of them are big-name actors, but I wish them all success in this play and with their futures, they all deserve it.

The fact you enjoyed the play that much is proof they did an outstanding job. Hats off to them. Now, about that twist you mentioned, does that mean Ste was Sandra's son, and Jamie had  nightmares for dad and brother? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, bignick said:

The fact you enjoyed the play that much is proof they did an outstanding job. Hats off to them. Now, about that twist you mentioned, does that mean Ste was Sandra's son, and Jamie had  nightmares for dad and brother? 

The twist was the race reversal, All of the parts played by white actors in the film were played by actors of colour on the stage, and the parts played by actors of colour in the film were played by white actors on the stage. For me, this twist enhanced the story and made it more relevant and enjoyable. Every actor on that stage tonight earned and deserves respect for their outstanding performances. Simply, they were brilliant.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, clochette said:

:glomp:

And now Drew loves you as much as you love him, so cute! :P

Clo, sweetie, I wasn't referring to Drew in that statement. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Fine... I love Spikey as much as he loves me. :rolleyes: 

So basically, I'm someone you should love? :lol: 

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

I'm running on empty now guys so I'm off to bed to recharge. Goodnight, god bless and love to you all :hug: :kiss:

Take it easy Man, hope you feel better tomorrow.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..