Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hwæt! Once upon a time, in the land down under, there lived a kangaroo named Joey. Joey was a curious and adventurous kangaroo who loved to explore the vast Australian outback. One day, while hopping through the bush, Joey stumbled upon a group of dingoes who were up to no good.

The dingoes were planning to steal food from the nearby farm, and Joey knew he had to stop them. He hopped over to the farm and warned the farmer about the dingoes’ plan. The farmer was grateful for Joey’s help and decided to reward him with a pouch of his own.

Joey was thrilled with his new pouch and couldn’t wait to show it off to his friends. He hopped back to the bush and found his friends playing a game of boomerang toss. Joey joined in the fun and showed off his new pouch. His friends were amazed and asked him where he got it.

Joey told them about his adventure with the dingoes and how he helped the farmer. His friends were impressed and proud of him. From that day on, Joey became known as the bravest kangaroo in the outback.

Thus ends the tale of Joey the kangaroo who saved the farm and became a hero. May we all be as brave and adventurous as Joey.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
53 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:kiss::hug:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss:  How are you and Steve?  I noticed that you are once again reading Cards on the Table.  How many times is it now?  Say Hi to Steve, please.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug::hug: Hope you are keeping cool.  The rainy season is nearing an end here, and temperatures will drop some.  That means my aircon bill will be lower for the next three months.  The bad thing is it will be heating up in February and the beginning of the smoky season.  

The smoke cleared a bit today. I didn’t realise just how close one of the bushfires was. I am not a fan of smoky seasons…

A lower aircon bill is always a good thing :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..