Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

38 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Maybe I should make @spike382 choose between KhaoFirst or MarcPawin... :P

He's gonna struggle making a choice! :D

I am the sole person carrying the weight of the MarcPawin fandom.  ^_^  Just cause you finally saw the light with Dangerous Romance,  I appreciated them way before you.  That's whey I claimed them like back in May of this year.  Don't try to pretend like you have any claim on them at all.

And as for KhaoFirst...

No Way Not A Chance GIF by Originals 

• Haha 5
34 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I appreciated Marc's acting in Bad Buddy, which I watched in 2021, and you in 2023. I appreciated Pawin's acting in The Eclipse, which I watched in 2022, and you in 2023. -_-

And I'm not talking about stealing them! I was saying which pair should play Morgan and Pagey! :rolleyes: :P

Sorry, it's a reflex.  It's all your fault really.  Look what you've turned me into! :o

Hmm neither of those pairings should play Morgan & Pagey...

Here's an idea, Singto & your Ohm.  Let's give that golden post-Krist, pre-Nanon lighting-in-a-bottle pairing another shot.  They had great chemistry! 

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, spike382 said:

Go back through our posts for the last 2 days.  We’re going to make the MorganPagey epic BL extravaganza.

Of course there will be NC scenes, but they’re tasteful & steamy. No “drilling documentaries.” :thumbdown:

Tastful with Drew being one of the director/producer? :unsure: you sure?

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..