Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

And that's why you're a hypocrite. :yes: 

You made another, blanket claim for like half the main cast of a series (instead of the entire cast this time), and I merely made a protest for one guy I would like to claim, so you still had the rest of the cast of eye candy to chose from.  You could have said no instead of trying to steal another one of my guys, and since you pull bull shit with trades, that's off the table. 

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I didn't try to steal him. I got Meen because I gave you Mix, so if you really wanted Nut, you had to give me someone in return. That's how our treaty works. I asked for Poom, but I would've accepted a suitable alternative, had you offered one. But you didn't.

Because I was making a slight protest to the blanket claim.  And then you released two guys from the blanket claim, but not the one I asked about... yeah.  ^_^  

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..