Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

You can beg as much as you like, I'm not giving out any free pardons today, sorry.

:gikkle:

Ilker Ayrık Hug GIF by TRT

I'm sure there's still one somewhere. :,(

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug: Don't let the Nickster talk you into playing Maid Marian.  She's just too prudish.  In all the years I watched Robin Hood, she never even kissed him.  I firmly believe the only thing she gave him was blue balls.

Oh I once was told I'm good at it :gikkle: bleu is a nice color, goes with my eyes :whistle:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, bignick said:

Pagey! :hug:

I hope things are ok over there. Snow can create beautiful sceneries, but it can also create inconveniences. :rolleyes:

So it has given me 2 days at home and maybe a third :gikkle: I'm not complaining 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Somehow, that sounds like you are Robinhood, and we are your Merry (Gay) Men.  I guess that means Clo is Maid Marian. 😁 How are you doing, Nick?

I'm as sweet and innocent as her 0:)

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey again, Terry!  :hug: Yep, no trouble from me. Max, on the other hand....  :rolleyes:

What the saying again... oh right! The apple don't fall far from the tree ;)

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..