Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Sorry babe, but you're not a critically acclaimed author... :P

You know what I meant, but that's also true.

But critically acclaimed?  That lady is lucky they didn't let me go over those manuscripts before publishing.  I'd have a "criticism" or two. ^_^

Edited by spike382
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

We're doing good. How are you and your men?

We're doing great, thanks.  :)

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

But I never call anything I disagree with 'bullying'. -_-

tenor.gif

• Love 5

24 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Just 'cause you're on the GA Review Team, doesn't mean you're qualified to review her manuscripts. -_-

You know I am. :P

• Haha 5

38 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Trolling @spike382 is so fun! :D

And don't even get me started on Love By Chance.  I love Saint, he's adorable, he gives off crazy sexy energy in his romance scenes, but the start of his career (both him and Perth, and your Earth too)  was a mid-grade POS series that had both a depiction of the horrible after affects of sexual assault, one scene after it had another character being sexually assaulted and treating that like a comedy piece.  :facepalm:

And the fangirls in the comments complaining there wasn't enough of that "side couple" in the series.  :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Wow 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..