Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

16 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

When have I ever been selfish with you? :rolleyes:

How bout every time I mention a series you haven’t watched yet, and 20 minutes later you’ve claimed 90% of the cast for your herd?

How bout trying to steal Mix from me multiple times?

How bout being mad, and trying to claim Marc Natarit, despite ignoring him every time we talked about him or series he was in, and ample time to claim him then?

• Wow 4

8 minutes ago, spike382 said:

How bout every time I mention a series you haven’t watched yet, and 20 minutes later you’ve claimed 90% of the cast for your herd?

Tbf, you admitted yourself that you hadn't even watched Love For Love's Sake yet. -_-

8 minutes ago, spike382 said:

How bout trying to steal Mix from me multiple times?

All I've ever done was threaten to recall him when you were being a bully. -_-

9 minutes ago, spike382 said:

How bout being mad, and trying to claim Marc Natarit, despite ignoring him every time we talked about him or series he was in, and ample time to claim him then?

I've never ignored Marc. Hell, I pointed out Marc's significance to you in Our Skyy.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 3

So nope.

So yes. :P 

Or rather how desperate you were for Meen. <_<

Desperate, but not selfish. -_- 

10 minutes ago, spike382 said:

And yet, you NEVER claimed him, for MONTHS.  But then when Spikey gets all excited for some sweet MarcPawin moments, suddenly you’re demanding I give up a claim you didn’t utter a word of interest in… for MONTHS

Mean Girls Whatever GIF

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..