Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

He's making fun of my height! How is that not bullying? :angry:

It's not when it's the truth 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all. :hug:  The hydro company cut a huge tree down on my property--one they killed by trimming too extremely--and they left the pieces so long I couldn't lift them. I didn't know tamarack trees were so heavy. Anyway, they pissed me off, because they also left me a stump about nine inches(cough) high, and the trimming they did on my cedar trees along the property line was terrible and uneven. I called the company after they left, and the crew just came back and cut the logs into smaller pieces. Then they cut the stump. I was watching out the window, and after seeing me, the guy with the chainsaw cut another three inches off the stump. Lol. I think they were pissed. :D  I know... a boring story, but I love getting justice. They should not have ignored me when I waved them over that day. -_-  Don't mess with the crotchety old man.

Hey you my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: You made me laugh ;) Glad you had justice and the lumberjacks took off  the excess inches you had :gikkle:Looking I See You GIF by GritTV

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

He's making fun of my height! How is that not bullying? :angry:

The Friends' Code allows it. ^_^

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Suck it up, buttercup. :glomp: 

Can I replace it with 'teacup'? :P

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..