Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Mancunian said:

You obviously don't recognise politeness in your pea-brained republic, here in the UK we consider it crass, rude and extremely impolite to discuss a lady's age. Being nice and polite is not kissing ass. :angry:

Well I might be more sympathetic if she wasn't discussing the size of my private parts earlier today. 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 3
10 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Terry how are you doing!

Hi Albert! :glomp: I'm fine.  I had a good sleep last night and have the energy today to get and do some chores.  I'm off to the bank in a few minutes. BTW I used the recipe for the bread, but I think I need to adjust the temp for baking.  It was overly brown.  I think I may need a new oven, or just check the bread more often.

How are you and Steve?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hello Everyone! :hug:

Hey, Terry!  :hug: I spotted an Indigo Bunting in the backyard this morning. Although the habitat range includes Michigan, they're quite rare. Only around 8 - 10 individuals are sighted in Michigan each year.  :D

h_a1_7508_2_indigo-bunting_julie_torkomi

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..