Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Here find update on Sky

Nunutsi texted me recent info about Sekaye’s condition this morning 7/02/24 she wanted me to convey to you. Sunday past was rough, the swelling of his brain returned and blood pressure  (BP) spiked at one point to a measurement of 23. After 20 is not good, Doctors gave meds and it reduced to 18. Now, today it’s reduced to 7, which is much better. It was touch and go there for awhile.

Seems our collective prayers are helping, Nunutsi and Erik are really appreciative of our prayers and if we can continue for some time doing them, this will help (along with meds)  to stabilize Sekaye’s BP condition in his brain. He’s on a whole grouping of pain medication: Fentanyl for pain, Midazolam as sedative, plus Hydralazine for BP regulation. Cross our fingers his condition will stabilize soon

That is good news, I hope he remains on the road to recovery and will be home soon. 🤞

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You should've auditioned for the role of Ming. -_-

Amazon Studios Cassidy GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Edit:

Also, you should've auditioned for the role of Knot in Be My Favorite.  -_-

Edited by spike382
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..