Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

I know I am. I've been coping with migraine for a week now. If I'm quiet it's tolerable but as soon as I try getting up to do anything my head just throbs. To complicate matters mum is being treated for an infection in her left foot. She hasn't been able to bear much weight on it. It's painful enough she's using a cane. There seems to be someimprovement today.

:hug: :kiss: 

• Love 4

On 7/18/2024 at 12:31 AM, Page Scrawler said:

Good night, Tea Bat.  :hug:

Hey Page :hug:

I think I need more practice with the Moroccan tea. My aim is ummm… not Olympic standard

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Sheet Pan Monterey Jack Un-Fried Chicken with Roasted Carrots, Potato Wedges & Sriracha Mayo!

Yum…

Hello young Albert :hug:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mancunian said:

It's a good thing for you that the doctors won't let me travel, I'd be constantly coming to you for dinner. The dishes you make are always mouthwatering.

Hi Man :hug:

He does seem to provide many tempting treats :)

• Love 4

9 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Man :hug:

He does seem to provide many tempting treats :)

Hi B :hug: :kiss:

They are very tempting and always look delicious. I think Albert's next little story should be about him hosting a dinner party for Gary Headstall, his friends, crew and guests. I'm sure Albert could do it justice. 

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..