Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Tonight we had for dinner!

Yakitori-Style Steak Skewers with Soy Butter Broccoli & Mushrooms over Toasted Sesame Rice😁 So darn good!

y4mehISbxUXR3pTdsskEvplvRf_sui9fbaIOvC6O

Yakitori-Style Steak Skewers

with Soy Butter Broccoli & Mushrooms over Toasted Sesame Rice

Yakitori-Style Steak Skewers

with Soy Butter Broccoli & Mushrooms over Toasted Sesame Rice

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Well it needs to be early enough in the series to show the development of their relationship, but not too early that it becomes too sudden. So I'd say episodes 4 or 5.

Well in Unintentional Love Story it happened in episode 4, but that was a shorter series, they were together by like the end of episode 6... 🤔

I think episode 4 it is. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Also this.  Unless Morgan really was in the Engineering faculty, and also an amazing guitarist and singer.

Nah. Morgan went into culinary studies, and Uncle Mickey is the musical one in the family. :)

34 minutes ago, spike382 said:

This was very specific, but we have 16 episodes so why not.  That’s also when Pagey’s ex-boyfriend shows up and Morgan has to assert his position as Pagey’s man.  :P

I had one boyfriend in middle school, and two or three boyfriends in high school. I haven't seen or spoken to any of them in over a decade.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The twins better crash the wedding... 👀

I'm not sure if what happened with the twins can be called 'dating'. It was more like 'friends with benefits'. It was a long time ago.  🤷‍♂️

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

The twins better crash the wedding... 👀

I was totally thinking about them.  :D

6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm not sure if what happened with the twins can be called 'dating'. It was more like 'friends with benefits'. It was a long time ago.  🤷‍♂️

This will be more of our creative liberties.   :lol:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I ordered a new mattress. :)  Yeah... boring, but it's all I got. :P

I like hearing stories about a good mattress.  👀

• Haha 5

The next story in the secret author anthology has been posted. It's titled Nox or Not, I've posted the link below for anyone interested.

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Craig:hug::kiss:

Aloha Albert. :hug: :kiss:

Did you see the link I left to the next secret author story for you? What do you think of them so far?

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..