Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Are you admitting to being the only bitch in GA? :P

No I’m saying I’m the only person who won’t take it as an insult.  Not everyone gets your trolling banter. 

• Haha 5

I've send a drawing by Charlie Mackesy about violence and kindness to Drew in hope it'll inspire him 🤞

• Haha 4

@clochette's perving out in our DMs! 😭

Liar Lying GIF by BET Plus

I gave you something to reflect on that's not perving, I'm leaving that to Spikey -_-

• Haha 4

:yes:

:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Right, you tell Drewth 

The truth is right here

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, clochette said:

I've send a drawing by Charlie Mackesy about violence and kindness to Drew in hope it'll inspire him 🤞

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, dughlas said:

What makes you think it was a member of my herd? I only began gathering them after I met you lot. You might recall me teasing @Valkyrieabout keeping hers in squalid conditions in her basement prior to beginning my collection. And no, it wasn't Thor. Actually removing duct tape requires a bit of care if the person restrained has hair on their wrists and/or ankles. Silk neckties are as effective and don't leave rope burns. Plus being cheaper and more easily to hand than padded restraints. Now I'll leave you to your musing.

A few years ago, I put a piece of duck tape, the tick one with thread in it, on my brother's leg. He was hairless on that spot of over 2 years :gikkle:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You don't even know my address, bitch. -_-

All you gotta do is ask Google ... though you first have to explain that you're not joking when you say you really do want to send a package to the God and Emperor of Texas.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Are you admitting to being the only bitch in GA? :P

He just doesn't like you flirting with other guys.

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..